Q1 Highlights: Urban Catalyst Milestones
by Angela S. Hwang, on Apr 2, 2020 8:46:39 AM
With Q1 2020 behind us, Urban Catalyst is proud to share that we’re hitting our milestones!
Here are the latest updates:
- $61M+ raised in our Fund! Urban Catalyst has raised more than $61 million in the Fund. Thank you to all of our investors!
- Seven projects in the portfolio We now have seven projects in our portfolio. Our portfolio consists of a wide variety of asset classes including: office, multi-family, student housing, senior housing (assisted living and memory care), and a hotel. Each and every one of them is meeting our project schedule! Learn more about our developments here!
- Paseo Groundbreaking! We recently broke ground on one of our seven properties - Paseo. What used to be a movie theater will be developed into 15,000 square feet of retail on the ground floor and 73,000 square feet of office, marking a renovation of this unique space. Check out the highlights below.
- Erik Hayden makes the front page news of the SVBJ Erik Hayden made the front page of the Silicon Valley Business Journal with an exclusive story written by Matt Niksa. In the article aptly titled “Mr Opportunity,” Erik talks about what inspired him to form Urban Catalyst and how our seven projects will help revitalize downtown San Jose. Check out the full story here!
- One-year anniversary party Prior to the current events, we hosted a Wizards of OZ party to celebrate our one-year anniversary and show our investors appreciation. Read more about how much we’ve grown in just one year!
Coming up: we will be highlighting each of our projects in the portfolio over the next few weeks so you can learn more about them. Stay tuned!
Interested in investing or learning more? Contact us today!